Welcome!!!


I saw him



It was there, My backyard covering the dark,
With the absence of man and manly sounds
I saw him First, with my lids resting on eyes:

The lower boughs of coconut tree, facing the earth,
Next to the pool with floating stars and bathing Moon
There is where, He hang his long Shimmer coat

With his heavenly fingers, He painted on the ground
Of crossing trails, Where the soil worms hath drawn
By the Yester eve rain; And ever last Glory, his Art!

For today's fallen flowers and tomorrow's blossom buds
Read a poem with music of the dancing palm tree leaves
The echoes of that line, Still, Caught in my keenly ears
Says me the secret, That says me a secret!

He hath loaded the bundles of calm and horizon's peace
On the lids being spread on my sleep lost eyes
Still, I could see, And that is why I could see

At the very first second, While hearing the roaring sound,
Of the distant noisy flight, that tearing the up black sky,
Taking his coat, He hides in the light of the milky moon!

Only, The smile that he left , while leaving for the manly:
Heaps and heap, Here and there, Over my backyard for ages!!

1 comments:

நளன் said...

மிக அழகான கவிதையும் மொழிபெயர்ப்பும் :)
வாழ்த்துக்கள் கோகுலன்...