Welcome!!!


Burning Desires



I hear the footstep behind every dark
Aiming my keen ears it doth quitely leak

Like delightful rain drops escaped from window bar
Spattered on my face with the force brought from far
It enlightens me being distinct and pattern
Gratually comes to null, Then starts growing from there
All then, I would smell the jasmine
Those blossomed one long ago morning

I sometimes hath intended watching the steps
And found some thoughts scattered around them
With their search for some shoulders to lie down
Ever I tried and never I could
To collect them all, and bind as poem

Then as usual would try going on to sleep
Bearing with my disability and her disdains
And thinking the true image of the mirroring light
Which is as yours, I see and feel but touch
Though, desires still being burnt like this candle
With no care about the watchers!

1 comments:

Natchatra said...

//Though, desires still being burnt like this candle
With no care about the watchers!//

Don't worry kanna soon your desires will be watched and admired...;-)